HOLIDAYS to Greece are always a good idea – especially when they come this cheap.
We scoured the internet for the best deals on highly-rated hotels on Tripadvisor, starting from £199pp.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
The country features white sandy beaches as well as, mountain landscapes with trekking paths, so there is something for everyone.
The Greek Islands are the perfect destination for families looking for a quiet holiday in the sun, a romantic couple getaway or a party trip thanks to its world-famous bars and clubs.
In May and June, the weather is great – sunny days are guaranteed with little humidity and breezy nights.
All the deals include stays in a two or three-star rated hotel, and they all feature a 5 TripAdvisor rating.
Don’t be put off by the low star rating on some properties, as this is very common in Greece.
One of the biggest bargains we’ve found is seven nights at the 3* Nikis Seafront Studios, from £199pp on a self-catering basis with Jet2 Holidays. Departing from Manchester on May 19.
For an extra £50pp off with Jet2 Holidays, apply code ‘Sale50‘ at checkout.
For a bed and breakfast options, seven-night holidays to Kefalonia, at the 2+* Ionis Hotel cost from £329pp. Departing from Gatwick on June 14 with TUI.
Here are more bed and breakfast deals:
- 7 nights at 3* Mazoran, Rhodes, departing May 16 from Manchester – from £342pp with Jet2Holidays (use code Sale50)
- 7 nights at 3* Alexandros Hotel, Crete, departing May 14 from Luton – from £250pp with easyJet Holidays
All the prices are based on two people travelling together and sharing accommodation on a self-catering basis.
Here are the best week-long stays we’ve found:
- 7 nights at 2+* Cosmos Maris, Rhodes, departing June 14 from Manchester – from £327pp with TUI
- 7 nights at 2* Mikelatos Studios, Kefalonia, departing June 14 from Gatwick – from £375pp with TUI
- 7 nights at 3* Filoxenia Apartments, Rhodes, departing May 16 from Manchester – from £275pp with Jet2Holidays (use code Sale50)
- 7 nights at 3* Aegean Sky Hotel and Suites, Crete, departing May 19 from Stansted – from £251pp with Jet2Holidays (use code Sale50)
- 7 nights at 3* Maroula, Rhodes, departing May 14 from Luton – from £247pp with easyjet Holidays
- 7 nights at 3* Eltina Apartment, Crete, departing June 15 from Luton – from £200pp with On the Beach
- 7 nights at 3* Baha Ammes, Kefalonia, departing June 23 from Stansted – from £232pp with On the Beach
- 7 nights at 2* Diamanto Studios, Kefalonia, departing June 9 from Stansted – from £274pp with On the Beach
- 7 nights at 2* Sunrise Suites, Crete, departing June 5 from Gatwick – from £281pp with On the Beach
- 7 nights at 3* Maria Rousse Studios, Crete, departing June 13 from Gatwick – from £287pp with On the Beach
We’ve found the cheapest all-inclusive holidays in Turkey – from £33pp a night in 5* resorts.
We have also rounded up the best last-minute holidays to the Canary Islands from £132pp.
Alternatively, for a staycation, Haven has half-term holidays from £11pp a night in May.