Frontier Airlines has announced a nationwide fare sale offering 1 million seats for as low as $19.
Arizonans will want to take note: One route where those $19 one-way fares are available is Phoenix to Las Vegas. That’s $38 round trip.
Other destinations offering low fares to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport include Colorado Springs, San Diego and Salt Lake City. Read on for a list of best deals to those and other Frontier cities.
Shop soon: The sale only runs through Aug. 1.
See complete schedules and book tickets at flyfrontier.com.
Rooms from $84:Great Wolf Lodge Arizona’s once-a-year flash sale is coming. Here’s how to shop the deal
What to know about the Frontier Airlines $19 sale
Generally speaking, the offer is valid for domestic nonstop flights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, with some exceptions.
Travel from Phoenix is valid Tuesdays through Fridays, and travel to Phoenix is valid Sundays through Wednesdays.
The sale is good on flights through Oct. 5. Blackout dates are Aug. 31, Sept. 3, Sept. 6 and Sept. 7.
Real ID deadline:When you’ll need it to fly, how to get one and what you can use instead
Best Frontier Airlines deals from Phoenix — and a caveat
Las Vegas is the only city where Frontier is offering $19 one-way/$38 round-trip fares from Sky Harbor.
The lowest fares are currently available for Aug. 6-11, 13-17, 20-25 and 27-31; Sept. 1, Sept. 4-5, 7, 10-14, 19-21, 24, 27-28 and 30; and Oct. 2, 4 and 5.
Anyone can book the Phoenix to Las Vegas flights at the $19 fare. But getting the lowest prices for other routes may require membership in Frontier’s Discount Den, a premium service that offers exclusive low fares and promotions. It costs $59.99 per year; first-year members must also pay a $40 enrollment fee.
Frontier flies to 14 destinations from Sky Harbor Airport. The $19 flights to and from Las Vegas are the best deals in the sale. Here are the lowest one-way fares to other cities Frontier serves from Phoenix:
- Colorado Springs, from $25 in September.
- Salt Lake City, from $25 in September and October.
- San Diego, from $25 in September and October.
- Dallas, from $38 in August, September and October.
- Denver, from $38 in August, September and October.
- San Francisco, from $38 in August, September and October.
- Chicago, from $54 in September and October.
- Atlanta, from $64 in October.
- Orlando, from $64 in September and October.
- Cleveland, from $74 in September and October.
- Oakland, California, from $129 in September and October.
- Ontario, California, from $129 in September and October.
- Sacramento, California, from $139 in September and October.
Exclusive:Where to find a last-minute summer hotel deal in metro Phoenix
Support local journalism. Subscribe to azcentral.com today.